POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : approx 4.5 days : Re: approx 4.5 days Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: approx 4.5 days
From: Timothy R  Cook
Date: 15 Jan 2003 15:17:40
Message: <3e25c1e4@news.povray.org>
Tom Melly wrote:
> Apart from the schools/work issue, many people object to nudity in images on
> principle. Whatever we might think of their beliefs and/or regulations (i.e.
> pretty bloody silly), accommodating them is really not a big deal.

Well, *I* object to making the distinction, separating nudity from
everything else thereby drawing attention to the fact.  My image
there isn't about nudity, and if I had a way to clothe the figure
the way I want, I would.  But Vickie 3.0 sucks like that, having
atm no clothing that really works with her.

(BTW egisys just fired most, if not all, the CL people, gonna be
farming out development of Poser to other companies from what I
understand)

I believe that there is nothing inherently wrong with nudity, and,
as such, see no reason to put a notice in the subject line.  My
suggestion is this: if nudity offends person x, then person x can
just assume that ALL of my images have it, and not look at any of
my images, thereby saving themselves the emotional scarring.

--
--Tim Cook
http://empyrean.scifi-fantasy.com